RECIPE OF THE WEEK Woolworths
Treat your loved one with these Honey & Spice Valentine’s Day biscuits!
1. Preheat oven to 180°c. Line two large baking trays with baking paper.
2. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until pale and creamy.
3. beat in egg and honey
4. Sift flours and spices together.5
. Add to the butter mixture and stir until combined.
6. Halve dough. Roll out one portion between two sheets of baking paper until 5mm thick. Cut out 15 biscuits using a heart-shaped cutter. Place onto prepared trays. Bake for 15 minutes or until firm. Cool on trays. Repeat with remaining dough.
7. Meanwhile, make the buttercream. Beat butter until very pale. Combine both sugars. Add to butter, 2 tbs at a time, beating after each addition until combined. Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a 2cm star nozzle. Pipe onto half the biscuits. Top with remaining biscuits. Dust with icing sugar.
Recipe and ingredients available from Woolworths website, click here for ingredient list.
Offer ends: Friday 16th of February 2018
Majura Park Shopping Centre, Majura Park ACT 2609