RECIPE OF THE WEEK Woolworths
Layered Vegetable Wrap!
1. Preheat oven to 180°c. Grease and line a 20cm springform cake pan with baking paper.
2. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushroom. Cook for 10 minutes or until caramelised. Season. Set aside.
3. Grate zucchini and squeeze well to remove liquid. Combine in a bowl with ¼ cup mozzarella and 1 egg. Stir well. Season. Set aside.
4. Combine carrot, ¼ cup mozzarella and remaining egg in a bowl. Season.
5. Layer half the sweet potato slices, overlapping slightly, in base of pan. Sprinkle with ¼ cup mozzarella. Spread the zucchini mixture over, cover with half the pumpkin and ¼ cup mozzarella. Continue with carrot mixture, remaining pumpkin and ¼ cup cheese. Spread mushroom mixture over, then spinach and ¼ cup mozzarella. Top with the remaining sweet potato, mozzarella and finish with parmesan.
6. Cover pan tightly with foil and place on a baking tray. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft when tested with a skewer and cheese on top is melted and golden. Stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan. cut into wedges and serve with rocket
Recipe available from the Woolworths website, click here for ingredient list.
Offer ends: Friday 27th of April 2018
Majura Park Shopping Centre, Majura Park ACT 2609