RECIPE OF THE WEEK ALDI
As the proud major partner for Hell’s Kitchen, ALDI are showcasing some amazing recipes inspired by the show.
Lamb with dijon mustard and chives.
1. Brush lamb with oil and season.
2. Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add three lamb cutlets. Cook until browned. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked as desired. Transfer to a warm plate to rest. Repeat with remaining lamb.
3. Meanwhile, to make sauce, add oil to same pan that lamb was cooked in and place over medium heat.
4. Add onion, and cook until soft. Stir in wine and simmer until reduced. Stir in stock. Bring to a boil. Whisk in combined cornflour and water. Simmer until sauce is thickened.
5. Brush one side of cutlets with mustard and sprinkle with chives.
6. Arrange beans on serving plates and top with the lamb. Serve with sauce and garnish with extra chives.
Tip: This dish would be great with a side of mashed potatoes or steamed Impreial Grain aborio rice.
Recipe available from the ALDI website, click here for ingredient list
Offer ends: Friday 31st of August 2018
Majura Park Shopping Centre, Majura Park ACT 2609