RECIPE OF THE WEEK Woolworths
Start the Spring season right with this raw blueberry cake!
1. Place cashews into a bowl and cover with water. Leave to soak for 3 hours.
2. Meanwhile, place blueberries, goji berries, honey and 2 tbs water into a small pan over medium heat. Simmer for 5 minutes until berries soften. Roughly mash with a fork to release their juice. Drain and cool juice and pulp.
3. Line base of a 21cm springform cake pan with baking paper. Process macadamias, oats and coconut in a food processor until finely chopped. Add chopped dates and process until combined. Press evenly over base of pan. Chill.
4. Drain cashews and process in food processor until finely chopped. Add coconut oil, lemon juice, banana and vanilla and process until creamy. Add blueberry juice and process until combined. Transfer to a bowl and stir through berry pulp.
5. Pour mixture over base and chill overnight until set. Remove from pan and decorate with extra blueberries. Cut into wedges to serve.
Recipe available from the Woolworths website, click here for ingredient list
Offer ends: Wednesday 30th of September 2020
Majura Park Shopping Centre, Majura Park ACT 2609