RECIPE OF THE WEEK Woolworths
Looking for that perfect Australia Day meal, try this delicious balsamic bbq lamb.
1. Combine vinegar, oil, garlic, sugar, thyme leaves and lemon rind in a jug and whisk until sugar dissolves.
2. Add sliced onion, then season with sea salt flakes and cracked black pepper and mix well.
3. Place lamb chops in a non-metallic dish, pour marinade over, cover and marinate for up to 4 hours.
4. Remove chops from marinade, reserving marinade and onion.
5. Heat a barbecue or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook chops for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
6. Meanwhile, put reserved marinade in a saucepan with 1/3 cup water and simmer until onion is softened and liquid has reduced.
7. Serve lamb with onion relish, lettuce, cucumber and corn.
This marinade will work beautifully with beef cuts such as rump or porterhouse, and chicken cuts such as thighs, wings and marylands.
Offer ends: Friday 31st of December 2021
Majura Park Shopping Centre, Majura Park ACT 2609