RECIPE OF THE WEEK ALDI
Easter Egg Cake Pops!
- Process biscuits in a blender or food processor until crushed. Add cream cheese and pulse until mixture combines and starts to come together.
- Refrigerate mixture until set (about 30-40 minutes). Once set, roll into egg-shaped balls and refrigerate for a further 10 minutes.
- Melt the extra chocolate on your stove or in the microwave. Dip one end of each lollipop stick into the chocolate, then push firmly into the cake ball. Return the pops to fridge for another 15 minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate melts on your stove or in the microwave. Once smooth, add vanilla bean seeds evenly through the mix. Then add the food colouring.
- Place cake pop in the melted chocolate (hold the stick), shake off the excess chocolate and allow to set. Decorate however you like!
Recipe available from the ALDI website, click here for ingredient list and video tutorial.
Offer ends: Thursday 26th of April 2018
Majura Park Shopping Centre, Majura Park ACT 2609