RECIPE OF THE WEEK - BANANA PANCAKES ALDI
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until well pureed.
- Add the egg yolks, sugar, milk and butter and mix well with a fork or whisk.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder gently.
- In another clean bowl whisk the egg whites until they are white and fluffy (or use a mixer), then fold into the banana mixture.
- Heat a non-stick frypan until hot and then turn down to medium. The frypan shouldn’t need greasing.
- Cook a big spoonful of the mixture and when it starts to cook around the edges, flip over and continue to cook until golden.
- Place the pancake onto a plate and cover with foil until all the mixture is used up.
- Sprinkle the pancakes with pistachios and sliced bananas.
For the Honey Syrup Option
- Mix the lemon and honey in a jug and heat for 1 minute in the microwave to combine.
Click here for ingredient list.
Offer ends: Thursday 19th of July 2018
Majura Park Shopping Centre, Majura Park ACT 2609