RECIPE OF THE WEEK - SWEET POTATO NACHOS Woolworths
Sweet Potato Nachos
1. Pre-heat oven to 220°c fan-forced. Place sweet potato slices in a large bowl with 1 tablespoon of the melted coconut oil. Toss to coat. Place slightly overlapping among two baking paper-lined oven trays. Roast for 18-20 minutes or until edges are crisp and cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, heat remaining coconut oil in a large sauté pan. Add red onion, chilli and spices. Cook, stirring, until onion is soft. Add mince, breaking up with back of a spoon, cook, stirring, until juices have evaporated and mince is browned. Stir through tomato paste, then canned tomatoes and ½ cup of water. Bring to boil, simmer for 10-15 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated. Season.
3. Combine avocado, lime juice and coriander in a medium bowl, season.
4. Arrange sweet potatoes around a serving plate. Spoon over some of the meat sauce. Spoon over avocado mixture, scatter with fresh tomato and serve with coconut yoghurt.
1. Leftovers can be used to fill chia wraps for lunch.
2. Swap beef mince for chicken mince.
3. Swap coconut yoghurt with sour cream.
Recipe available from Woolworths, to view ingredients, click here.
Offer ends: Friday 19th of October 2018
Majura Park Shopping Centre, Majura Park ACT 2609