At Majura Park Shopping Centre, our customers’ safety remains our top priority and we are committed to maintaining the very highest levels of customer service and hygiene standards.
Below are just some of the measures we have put in place to keep you as safe as possible:
- Providing hand sanitising stations at each entry and throughout the Shopping Centre.
- Undertaking stringent cleaning procedures throughout the Centre with a focus on touchpoints.
- Increasing the frequency and visibility of cleaning services to bathrooms, the parent’s room and other high-volume touchpoints.
- Working with retailers to assist with a common theme for physical distancing measures and awareness, while also maintaining quality hygiene standards on trolleys and baskets.
- Increased awareness with signage reminding customers to exercise physical distancing and personal hygiene.
- Encouraging everyone to download the Australian Government COVIDSafe app.
The food court is open with a limited number of tables and chairs, as per the ACT Government Stage 4 restrictions – 1 person per 2 square metres, adhering to a maximum of 500 people for each space. Tables and chairs are cleaned regularly and signage has been implemented to encourage people to socially distance themselves. QR codes have been placed on each table for people to register their details for contact tracing purposes via the Check In CBR app. Check in data is stored securely with ACT Health in the event contact tracing is needed due to a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the community. To find out more about the Check In CBR app, click here.
What can you do to stop the spread:
We would encourage all of our guests to follow the hygiene recommendations from the Department of Health which include:
- Practice self-isolation if you are sick and phone your doctor for medical advice
- Washing your hands often with soap and water. For recommended handwashing tips from the Department of Health.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your arm, when sneezing or coughing.
- Following all protocols and advice issued by the Australian Government
Call the National Coronavirus Help Line on 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
For centre trading hours, click here. Please note that these hours are subject to change. Please contact individual stores for further updates.
Plan your visit
Plan your shopping trip ahead of time and visit at a quieter time of day to avoid the crowds.
Retailer COVID-19 updates:
Majura Park Shopping Centre is committed to working with the community regarding COVID-19 and will provide regular updates.
If you would like more information, please call 02 6275 2252.
Stay safe and thank you for your continued support.