Airport Business Parks
SHOW ALL RESULTS
Airport Business Parks
SHOW ALL RESULTS
SHOPPING CART FULL OF HEART
Shopping cart full of heart
Shopping cart full of heart
Nominee's First Name
Nominee's Last Name
Nominee's Phone Number
In 25 words or less tell us why you are nominating this person and why they deserve to win.
Image of nominee
Max. file size: 20 MB.
Terms & conditions
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the 'Shopping cart full of heart'.
The following terms and conditions apply to the ‘Shopping cart full of heart’ competition (Competition) being conducted by Capital Airport Group Pty Limited ABN 52 080 711 191 and its related entities (Promoter).
Four weeks, commencing Friday 10 September 2021 at 11am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
There are four (4) prizes to be won over the duration of the Competition, with one (1) prize to be awarded each week.
Entrants must access the Majura Park Shopping Centre website, nominate a potential prize winner and provide a statement in twenty-five (25) words or less about why their nominee deserves to win.
The nominee may be an individual or an organisation.
An entrant must obtain the acknowledgement of their nominee to submit an entry.
The nominee and supporting statement submitted in each week of the Competition which, in the opinion of the Promoter, best identifies a person facing hardship or a person or organisation who has provided support to another person facing hardship will be judged the Prize winner for that week
Each Prize winner will have the choice (at their election) to fill and take home one or more shopping carts or trolleys with goods to the value of $750 (inclusive of GST) at either Woolworths, Majura Park or Aldi, Majura Park. Any good or goods selected by the Prize winner valued in excess of $750 will be to the account of the prize winner.
Value of Prize: $750. Total competition value: $3000.
1. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Prize winner must comply with all the terms and conditions of use of the Prize and the directions of the Promoter’s and Supplier’s representatives.
2. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
3. The Prize must be taken within one month of notification to the Prize winner.
4 The Prize must be taken in a single transaction and the value of the Prize (or any unexpended sum) will not be provided as a store credit or cash.
1. These are the terms and conditions of entry into the Competition (Terms). By entering into the Competition, an entrant is deemed to have accepted these Terms.
2. The promoter is Capital Airport Group Pty Limited ABN 52 080 711 191 and its related entities (Promoter).
3. The Prize supplier is Majura Park Shopping Centre (Supplier).
4. The Competition will run over four consecutive weeks –
Entries open Friday 10 September 2021 at 11am AEST and close Thursday 16 September 2021 at 11am AEST
Entries open Friday 17 September 2021 at 11am AEST and close Thursday 23 September 2021 at 11am AEST
Entries open Friday 24 September 2021 at 11am AEST and close Thursday 30 September 2021 at 11am AEST
Entries open Friday 1 October 2021 at 11am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) and close Thursday 7 October 2021 at 11am AEDT
each week being a Competition Period. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
5. Entry to the Competition is open to all residents of Australia over 18 years of age, excluding employees of the Promoter and Supplier and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Competition, and their immediate families (Eligible Entrants). Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether biological or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period, complete and submit the online entry form.
7. The Promoter, subject to State and Territory legislation, reserves the right not to accept the entry of any entrant (or to disqualify an entrant) if the Promoter considers that the entry contains anything defamatory or is otherwise inappropriate or is not submitted in accordance with these Terms.
8. An entrant may only enter as an individual with only one valid entry per person accepted into the Competition per week.
9. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
10. The Prize winner for each week will be selected from the entries submitted by Eligible Entrants who have completed the on-line entry form and supplied their relevant details in the prior week. The Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of a Prize winner.
11. The winner of each weekly Prize will be notified by telephone and email within one day (24 hours) of the end of the Competition Period.
12. The Prize winner’s name may be published electronically on the Promoter’s website and social media platforms.
13.In the event that the weekly Prize winner is unable to be contacted within one day of the end of the relevant Competition Period and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, the next best entry in the opinion of the Promoter will be awarded the Prize for that week.
14. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose this information to third parties, agents, contractors, service providers. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
15.By participating in the Competition, all entrants agree and acknowledge that they may be contacted by the Promoter:
(a) to provide comments about the Canberra Airport precinct and offers; and
(b) by direct mail and email, including for direct marketing purposes.
On such occasions, entrants will be provided with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving further marketing information. Entrants may also contact the Promoter at any time if they do not wish to receive marketing and/or promotional information.
16. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information gathered by this Competition for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
17. For avoidance of doubt, entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and voice in the event their nominee is the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition and subsequent similar competitions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, entrants and nominees (including an entrant’s or a nominee’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or the entrant’s nominee, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or entrant’s nominee.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition, excluding regulatory organisation obligations.
20. Any ancillary costs associated with winning the Competition are not covered by the Promoter or the Supplier. These costs need to be funded by the Prize winner.
21. The Prize is subject to change at any time. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of comparable value if for some reason, the Prize is not available.
22. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Prize winner is required to accept the terms in paragraphs 14-17 (inclusive) as if it was the entrant, the necessary changes being made.
23. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Prize winner may be required by the Promoter to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and the Supplier in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23.If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or the Supplier, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any entrant;
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition; or
(c) withhold the awarding of a Prize,
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter and Supplier (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; and
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
Share this page